For children…therapy CAN be fun and games.
It is often said that a child’s work is play. Therapeutic play therapy is is available at RISE & Shine to meet the needs of children with special and unique issues and concerns, especially in the aftermath of school violence, health crises, or the loss of a loved one.
What are the benefits of Play Therapy?
- Constructive expression
- Decision-making skills
- Acceptance of responsibility
- Problem-solving, coping skills and resilience
- Social skill development
- Confidence and concentration
- Imagination and creativity
- Emotional healing and growth